Poshanbari Application Form 2023 PDF Download: Improve the Nutritional Status of Your Child
Poshanbari is a government initiative to improve the nutritional status of children, pregnant women, and lactating mothers in India. The scheme provides a number of benefits, including:
• Cash transfers to pregnant women and lactating mothers
• Supplementary nutrition to children under the age of 6
• Training for Anganwadi workers
• Infrastructure development for Anganwadis
The Poshanbari application form is used to apply for the scheme. The form can be downloaded from the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
How to Download the Poshanbari Application Form 2023 PDF
To download the Poshanbari application form 2023 PDF, follow these steps:
1. Go to the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development (https://wcd.nic.in/).
2. Click on the “Schemes” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Poshanbari” section.
4. Click on the “Download Application Form” link.
The application form will be downloaded in a PDF file. You can open the file and fill it out.
Note: The form of this scheme is not available yet. To get more information you click on the download PDF button below. You will reach the official website and from there you can get all your other information.
What to Do After Downloading the Poshanbari Application Form
After downloading the Poshanbari application form, you need to fill it out and submit it to the concerned authorities. The application form should be filled out in English or Hindi. You need to provide the following information in the application form:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your contact details
• Your Aadhaar number
• The name of your child (if applicable)
• Your child’s date of birth
• Your child’s weight
You also need to attach the following documents with the application form:
• A copy of your Aadhaar card
• A copy of your child’s birth certificate
• A recent photograph of your child
Where to Submit the Poshanbari Application Form
The Poshanbari application form can be submitted to the following authorities:
• The Anganwadi in your area
• The District Women and Child Development Office
• The State Women and Child Development Department
The last date for submitting the Poshanbari application form 2023 is not yet announced. However, it is expected to be announced soon.
The Poshanbari application form 2023 PDF can be downloaded from the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development. The application form should be filled out and submitted to the concerned authorities before the last date.
For more information about the Poshanbari scheme, you can visit the following websites:
• Ministry of Women and Child Development: https://wcd.nic.in/
• Poshan Abhiyaan: https://poshanabhiyaan.gov.in/
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.